ORGANIC BBQ PIZZA
- 1 cup Annie's Naturals Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce
- Fresh pizza dough
- 2 cups boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup caramelized onions
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
1. Grill chicken and season with salt and pepper. Chop into small 1/4" pieces. (Or bake in an oven safe dish for 30-40 minutes at 375°F, until fully cooked.)
2. Toss in a bowl with the Annie's Naturals Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce and coat well.
3. Cover pizza dough with tomato sauce. Sprinkle cheese evenly over entire pizza.
4. Spread chicken and caramelized onions around pizza evenly.
5. Bake until all cheese is melted and dough is crisp.
6. Let cool, garnish with chopped cilantro and enjoy