- 4 15oz. cans chick peas, drained
- 1 16oz. jar tahini
- 3/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 4-6 cloves of fresh garlic, peeled (to taste)
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Annie's Naturals Basil Oil
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- Freshly ground sea salt & black pepper (to taste)
1. Slowly add all ingredients to a large food processor, stopping occasionally to stir ingredients with a stiff spatula.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Refrigerate and serve with pita or lavash bread for dipping or tortillas for wraps.