HOMEGROWN PASTA PRIMAVERA
- 1 box Annie’s Alfredo Shells & Cheddar, prepared without butter
- 1 small broccoli crown, cut into small flowerets
- 1 cup petite frozen peas
- 1 /2 cup sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, cut in 1” dice
- 1-2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1-2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Boil pasta shells according to directions on box.
- When nearly cooked, add broccoli flowerets and frozen peas.
- Drain, return to pot, and combine with prepared Alfredo sauce.
- Heat 10-12” skillet over medium heat and add olive oil.
- Add garlic, peppers, and zucchini and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Combine with pasta mixture and parsley and fold together.
- Season to taste and serve.