HEAVENLY GREEN GODDESS CHICKEN SALAD
- 4 pcs. boneless chicken breasts, poached or steamed
- 2 cups celery, washed and chopped
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced very thin (both white and green parts)
- 1 8-oz bottle Annie’s Naturals Organic Green Goddess Dressing
- 1 head green leaf, red leaf, or young romaine lettuce, washed and trimmed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grape or cherry tomatoes for garnish
1. Poach chicken breasts in broth or water until cooked to 160°.
2. After chicken has cooled, cut into ½-inch dice, or larger, and place in bowl with celery and scallions. Pour on Annie's Naturals Organic Green Goddess Dressing and mix gently.
3. Cover and refrigerate at least an hour ahead of serving.
4. When ready to serve, taste chicken salad and season with salt and pepper if needed. Arrange lettuce leaves in large shallow bowl or on individual plates.
5. Spoon chicken salad on top of lettuce and garnish with grape tomatoes.