GRILLED SALMON WITH BASIL MARINADE
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh tomato, chopped
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. Annie's Basil Flavored Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. low-salt soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 4 - 4oz. or 1 large salmon fillet
1. Blend all ingredients (except salmon) in a blender or food processor until smooth.
2. Place salmon in a baking dish. Pour 1/2 of the marinade mixture over salmon, turning to coat well.
3. Set aside remaining marinade in the refrigerator. Cover baking dish with plastic wrap and chill at least 4 hours, turning salmon occasionally.
4. Prepare grill or preheat broiler. Remove salmon from baking dish and discard used marinade.
5. Grill or broil salmon for about 5 minutes, until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Place on a serving platter and drizzle with remaining marinade.