GRILLED NEW POTATO RECIPE
- 1/4 cup Annie's Naturals Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 2 Tbsp. Annie's Naturals Roasted Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5-6 red potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- 1 bunch of fresh chives
- 4 pieces bacon, cooked and chopped into little pieces
- 1/4 cup diced fire-roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped into small pieces
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
1. Boil potatoes until 3/4's fully cooked, drain and let cool. Chop carefully into even small pieces.
2. Reduce Annie's Naturals Balsamic Vinaigrette at low heat for 10 minutes, or until a syrup like consistency is formed.
3. Heat Annie's Naturals Roasted Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a fry skillet until hot. Add potatoes and sauté until golden brown, for about 5-6 minutes. Sprinkle salt & pepper to taste.
4. In a large bowl add cooled potatoes, bacon, sour cream, chopped chives, celery, red peppers, and toss with a large spoon.
5. Serve on a plate, and drizzle the balsamic reduction over the top. Garnish with a long chive and enjoy!