GREEN PEACE PASTA
- 1 box Annie’s Peace Pasta with Parmesan
- 2 cups fresh organic spinach, packed
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1-2 tbsp. chopped fresh basil or prepared pesto
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/3 cup 1% milk
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Freshly grated Parmesan
- Purée all greens together in blender until smooth.
- Prepare Annie’s Peace Pasta according to package directions.
- Add green purée and butter to drained pasta and return to pot.
- Mix pouch contents with 1/3 cup milk, whisking well.
- Add sauce to pot, stirring over low heat until fully blended.
- Season to taste and sprinkle Parmesan on top.
- Serve with peaceful intentions and enjoy!