GREEN-EYED MONSTERS ON A ROCK
- 1 box Annie’s Original Shells & White Cheddar or Shells & Aged Cheddar
- ¼ cup low-fat milk
- 2 tbsp. soft butter
- 1 cup frozen petite green peas
- 4 lean-ground hamburger patties or veggie burgers
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; when almost done, add peas to pot.
- Drain together, return to pot, and add butter to melt over low heat.
- Whisk contents of cheese packet thoroughly with milk, and pour sauce mixture into pasta. Mix together, cover, and remove from heat.
- Grill burger patties.
- Plate these patties (‘rocks’) and spoon shells and peas on top.
- The peas (little ‘eyes’) fall into the shells and you’re ready to serve Green-Eyed Monsters on a rock!