GREEK SALAD WITH ANNIE'S NATURALS LEMON & CHIVE DRESSING
- 1 lb. or more firm, ripe tomatoes
- 1-2 cucumbers
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 small red (Bermuda) onion
- Romaine lettuce leaves, washed and trimmed
- 1 cup chick peas, drained
- ¼ lb. Feta cheese
- ¼ lb. or more Kalamata olives
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh oregano, or 1 tsp. dried
- Annie’s Naturals Lemon & Chive Dressing
1. Cut tomatoes in fairly large rough dice or wedges, place in colander, and sprinkle with salt to drain excess juice and seeds.
2. Peel cucumbers (unless using English seedless variety); cut in large dice like tomatoes.
3. Core and seed green pepper, cutting out white membrane, and cut in strips or large dice.
4. Cut onion in half, then slice in thin half-rounds.
5. Cut feta into cubes.
6. Crush garlic together with salt, then toss together with tomatoes and oregano.
7. Place all ingredients together in bowl, heaped on top of lettuce, with olives on top
8. Pour on Annie’s Naturals Lemon & Chive Dressing, adding salt and pepper to taste if desired.