- Stirfry 1 Package of Tempeh (you can also use tofu, chicken, shrimp, or beef)
- 2 1/2 C Vegetables, cut into bite-size pieces (whatever vegetables you like!)
- 1 C Water
- 1 T Peanut Butter
- Annie's Naturals Gingerly Dressing
1. Heat an oiled skillet over medium-high heat
2. Cut up the tempeh into bite-size pieces and add to the skillet
3. Add the vegetables to the skillet
4. Stir together water, peanut butter, and 2 T of Annie's Naturals Gingerly Dressing, and add to skillet. Let simmer uncovered until heated through, stirring as needed.
5. Add 1 T of Annie's Naturals Gingerly Dressing at the end of cooking Enjoy!!