GINGERLY SHRIMP STIR FRY
1 lb. medium-large shrimp, peeled and de-veined, tails left on
2 tbsp peanut or canola oil
2 tbsp. garlic, finely minced
1½ cups sweet red peppers, seeds and membrane removed, sliced thin
2 cups baby bok choy, sliced crosswise about ½” thick
3-4 scallions with greens, trimmed and sliced diagonally
1 cup snow peas, stems trimmed
1 8-oz bottle Annie’s Naturals Lite Gingerly Vinaigrette
Optional: fresh cilantro (coriander)
1. Heat oil in 10-12” wok or skillet.
2. When very hot but not smoking, add garlic; then add peppers, bok choy,
and scallions in order given. Sauté 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Add shrimp, snow peas, and Low Fat Gingerly Vinaigrette.
4. Bring to boil, then reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally,
for 2-3 minutes or until shrimp are just done.
5. Garnish with chopped cilantro if desired.
6. Serve immediately with Fantastic Foods Jasmine Rice.
Yield: 6 servings