GARLIC LIME SKIRT STEAK
4 garlic cloves, minced
4 Tbsp. Annie's Naturals Organic Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette
2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
2 -10oz. skirt steaks (about 3/4" thick)
1. In a bowl stir together Annie's Naturals Organic Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette, lime juice, and garlic.
2. Trim steak if necessary. Rub steak with mixture and marinate 15 minutes to 1 hour.
3. Heat coals or gas grill until hot. Place steak on grill. Turn heat down to moderately high.
4. Grill steak 3 minutes on each side or until medium rare. (Or broil steak on rack of a broiler pan about 4 inches from heat.)
5. Transfer steak to a platter and let stand, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
6. With a sharp knife diagonally cut steak into 1/3" thick slices and serve with coleslaw and fries.