FAN RECIPE: VEGGIE TACO SALAD
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- I - 15 oz. can kidney beans
- 1 -15 oz. can garbanzo beans
- 1 -15 oz. can yellow or white corn
- 1 -15 oz. can Mexican hominey
- 1 - 15 oz. can black olives
- 1 package of veggie ground taco meat
- 2 cups crushed blue and red tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 pounds washed spinach leaves
- 1 bottle of Annie's Naturals Goddess Dressing
1. Fry the veggie ground taco meat in 1 tsp. Olive Oil and let cool.
2. Shred cheese.
3. Drain and rinse all canned beans.
4. Crush tortilla chips.
5. In a large bowl add all of your ingredients one at a time. Then pour on the Goddess dressing to your liking. This is a twist on my mom's taco salad from childhood. A much healthier and colorful option, minus the Ground Beef, Head Lettuce and Thousand Island dressing. My kids love it and it is quick and easy to make!