FAN RECIPE: ALL-IN-ONE PAPAYA POPPY SEED SALAD
- 1 Bag Frozen Edame Beans
- 8 oz Carrots
- 1/2 C Dried Unsweetened Cranberries
- 1/2 C Sunflower Seeds or Plump Pinenuts
- 1 Organic Red or Orange Pepper
- 1/4C Annie's Naturals Papaya Poppyseed Dressing
- 2 TB Almond or Grapeseed Oil
- 2 TB Mango Juice
- A Splash of Southern Comfort
1. Thaw edame beans a day ahead.
2. Coarsely Grate Carrots in Long Strips as thick as French-fries.
3. Warm mango juice in a glass jar, set aside and add cranberries to rehydrate. Cut pepper into bite size strips.
4. Toss together with all remaining ingredients.
5. Serve in Dark Bowl for dramatic effect!