DAD'S NIGHT MAC & CHEESE
- 1 box Annie’s Shells & Real Aged Cheddar
- ½ cup low-fat milk
- 2 tbsp. butter, plus extra for buttering baking dish
- ½- ¾ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup crushed Annie’s Cheddar Bunnies, or other crackers
- Optional: 1 can dolphin-safe tuna in water, drained
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Make the Mac & Cheese according to package instructions, adding 2 tbsp. butter and making sauce with 1/2 cup milk.
3. Add half of grated cheddar, and tuna if desired; mix together off heat and transfer to buttered baking dish.
4. Combine the rest of the grated cheese with cracker crumbs and scatter over the whole casserole.
5. Bake in 400°F oven for approximately 12-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.