CRAZY MIXED-UP MACARONI
- 1 Blue Box Annie’s – Mild Mac & Cheese
- 1 Purple Box Annie’s – Shells & White Cheddar
- 1 small package (approximately 2 cups) frozen succotash or Southwestern-style mixed vegetables (corn, beans, peppers)
- 2/3 cup 1% milk
- 3-4 tbsp. butter
- Cook vegetables as directed and drain.
- Cook Annie’s Pasta according to instructions on box – boiling both shells and macaroni together. Drain and return to pot.
- Add cooked vegetables and butter to pasta and stir over low heat.
- Combine contents of both cheese packets with 2/3 cup milk, whisking together until well blended.
- Combine sauce with pasta and vegetables, toss lightly, and serve.