CITRUS, FIG AND PROSCIUTTO SALAD
- 3 small oranges (mandarin if available)
- 3 cups spinach
- 1/2 lb. fresh figs, cut into quarters
- 2 Tbsp. Annie's Naturals Roasted Pepper Oil
- 1/2 cup Annie's Naturals Mango Fat-Free Vinaigrette
- 4oz. chopped lean prosciutto (Italian ham)
- 1/8 cup toasted pine nuts
- 2 tsp. grated orange rind
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
1. Peel oranges and cut crosswise into 1/4" slices.
2. Combine oranges, spinach, prosciutto, salt, pepper, and orange rind into a large bowl.
3. In a separate jar add Annie's Naturals Mango Vinaigrette and Annie's Naturals Roasted Pepper Oil. Shake vigorously.
3. Pour dressing in bowl with salad ingredients, toss and arrange on plate.
4. Place figs around plate and sprinkle toasted pine nuts over the top. Enjoy!