CINCO DE MAYO MANGO PORK FAJITAS
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2" thick strips.
- 1 cup Annie's Naturals Fat Free Mango Vinaigrette
- 2 Tbsp. https://annies.alice.com/products/1276142
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 3 flour tortillas, warmed*
Mango cilantro sour cream:
- 4 Tbsp Annie's Naturals Fat Free Mango Vinaigrette
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup cilantro, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
1. Combine pork with Annie's Naturals Fat Free Mango Vinaigrette. Allow to marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. Heat Annie's Roasted Pepper Flavored Olive Oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork strips, onion and bell pepper to skillet. Stir fry for 3-5 minutes.
3. Place fajita mixture on warm tortillas. Serve with Mango Cilantro Sour Cream as an accompaniment.
Mango Cilantro Sour Cream:
1. In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup light sour cream, 4 tbs. Annie's Naturals Fat Free Mango Vinaigrette, 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro and one clove minced garlic.
2. Mix until well blended. Cover and refrigerate several hours to allow flavors to marry.
* To warm tortillas, wrap loosely in a kitchen towel and microwave on high for 30-40 seconds.