ANNIE'S NATURALS RECIPE VIDEO CONTEST
- 1. Annie's Asian Sesame Pasta Salad
- 2. Annie's Chicken Salad
- 3. Annie's Naturals BBQ Shrimp & Mango Tacos
- 4. Annies Natural Red Wine Olive Oil Vinaigrette Chicken Skewer
- 5. Baby Chef Bella's Simple Pasta Salad
- 6. Balsamic Potatoes
- 7. Bohemian Red Potato Goddess Surprise
- 8. Gingerly Tempeh
CHOCOLATE BUNNY GRAHAM COOKIE CRUMB PIE CRUST
- 1 box Annie’s Chocolate Bunny Grahams
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Process Chocolate Bunny Grahams in a food processor until pulverized. Transfer to a medium bowl and set aside.
3. Add almonds and sugar to processor and pulse until almonds have the texture of coarse cornmeal – be careful not to turn them into nut butter!
4. Add ground nut mixture to cookies and stir in melted butter and vanilla.
Press carefully into bottom and sides of a deep dish 9” pie plate, making sure there are no cracks. Crust will be fairly thick.
5. Bake on center rack of preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove and let cool before filling with pie filling of your choice.