- 1. Creamy Cheddar Bunny Mac and Cheese (Michelle's submission)
- 2. Fruity Bunny Shaped Sugar Cookies
- 3. Hamburger Mac and Cheese (Stephen's submission)
- 1 box Annie's Penne Pasta with Alfredo Sauce
- ¾ cup low-fat milk
- 1 5-oz. package organic baby spinach, washed and coarsely chopped (approximately 2 cups)
- ½ cup minced onion
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast meat, cut in bite-size pieces
- 1 cup thinly sliced mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Prepare Annie's Penne Pasta with Alfredo Sauce according to package directions, but using ¾ cup milk, and no butter.
3. Sauté onions in olive oil until translucent; then add mushrooms to pan and continue to sauté until golden, stirring to avoid burning.
4. Add spinach and chicken to pan and mix all together. If mixture seems dry, add a spoonful of water or broth. Stir just until spinach begins to wilt, then remove from heat and combine mixture with prepared Annie's Penne Pasta with Alfredo Sauce.
5. Season to taste and transfer to buttered casserole/baking dish.
Mix Parmesan, breadcrumbs and oregano together; sprinkle over top of dish.
6. Bake in preheated 400°F oven for 10-15 minutes until bubbly.