CHEESY TOMATO SHELLS
- 1 box Annie’s Original Shells & Cheddar
- 2 ripe Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1-2 large cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1-2 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup low-fat milk
- 1 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1. Boil pasta shells according to directions on box. Drain and set aside.
2. Sauté garlic in oil over medium heat, stirring, until just beginning to color.
3. Add tomatoes and cook a minute or two longer, stirring, until soft.
4. Add cooked shells, mix together, and remove from heat.
5. Whisk together contents of cheese packet and milk until blended; fold into shells and tomatoes, add basil, season to taste, and serve.
Serves 2 grownups or 3 small children