BUTTERY CRISP PORK CHOPS
- 4 pork chops
- 1 cup Annie's Organic Buttery Rich Bunny Classics, *crushed
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. potato flakes 1/2 tsp. garlic or onion salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 egg vegetable oil
- 4 Tbsp. butter
Preheat oven to 350F.
Coat the bottom of a glass baking dish with vegetable oil.
1. Mix crushed crackers, flour, potato flakes, salt and pepper in a large zipper seal bag.
2. One by one, dredge the pork chops in the egg, then shake in the bag of dry mixture until completely coated.
3. Place in oiled baking pan in one layer.
4. Put 1 Tbsp. of butter in four locations around the pork chops.
5. Bake for 12 minutes. Turn over. Bake for 12 minutes. Turn over. Bake for 7 minutes. Turn over. Bake for 7 minutes.
6. Enjoy! This is my son's favorite food. I serve it with flavored rice and green beans and hubby & kids eat every last bite. Yum!