- Annie's Bunny Grahams (chocolate or honey)
- Bread of choice peanut butter of choice
This is really a breakfast recipe. When my daughters were little, I would try to get them to eat peanut butter toast in the mornings with their juice and milk. My efforts were in vain until I had the following brainstorm, and voila! Bunny toast was born! No problems with breakfast ever again.
1. Toast 1 slice of bread per child.
2. Spread peanut butter of choice on toast.
3. Cut toast diagonally, into 4 triangles.
4. Stand up 2 or 3 Bunny Grahams in the peanut butter on each triangle.
You have just made Bunny Toast!