BUNNIES WITH BRUSSELS, RED ONION, AND SAUSAGE
- 2 - 3 tablespoons of water
- 1 pkg. of kielbasa sausage (we use turkey sausage), cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 14 oz. of baby brussels sprouts chopped in half salt & pepper to taste
- 1 box of Annie's Bunny Pasta with Yummy Cheese
1. Heat water in a large skillet over med-high heat.
2. Add kielbasa and onion. Cook until onion is carmelized 8 - 10 minutes (add more water if needed.)
3. Add brussels sprouts and cook for 10 minutes longer. Salt & pepper to taste.
4. Cook Annie's Bunny Pasta as directed. Serve kielbasa mixture over, mixed with or next to Bunny pasta. I love brussels sprouts but my kids hate them. I was finally able to get them to eat the brussels sprouts with this recipe!