SWEET TREATS & DESSERTS
- 1. Poached Pears with Cinnamon Spiced Whipped Cream
- 2. Raspberry Float
- 3. Fresh Fruit Parfait with Raspberry Dressing
- 4. Berry Pazzo
- 5. Berries Primavera
BUNNIES IN THE GARDEN
- 1 box Annie’s Bunny Shape Pasta prepared without butter
- 1-2 cups small broccoli flowerets
- 1 cup petite frozen peas
- 1 /2 cup sweet red pepper, seeded and cut in small dice
- 1 small zucchini, cut in 1” dice
- Optional: 1-2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1-2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1. Boil pasta shells according to directions on box.
2. When nearly cooked, add broccoli flowerets and frozen peas, and bring back to a boil for a minute. Drain.
3. Prepare the cheese sauce. Mix in pasta and veggies.
4. Heat 10-12” skillet over medium heat and add olive oil.
5. Add garlic, peppers, and zucchini and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
6. Combine with pasta mixture and parsley and fold together.
7. Season to taste and serve.