BREADED GOAT CHEESE MEDALLION SALAD
- 1/2 cup Annie's Naturals Basil Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Annie's Naturals Fat Free Mango Vinaigrette
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 8oz. goat cheese, rolled into medallion shapes
- 1 shallot, minced
- 3 cups mixed greens, cleaned.
- 4 strips cooked bacon, cut into large pieces
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
1. Heat the Annie's Naturals Basil Oil in a small skillet.
2. Bread the goat cheese medallions with the bread crumbs and add to the hot basil oil. Remove when golden brown. (Cook about 2-3 minutes)
3. In a salad bowl, toss the mixed greens, Annie's Naturals Fat Free Mango Vinaigrette, and shallots. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Arrange breaded medallions over the mixed greens on a plate. Add bacon on top of salad. Enjoy!