BLISSFUL GODDESS POTATO SALAD
2 lb. Red Bliss, Yukon Gold, or similar firm potatoes
2 cups celery, finely diced
1 cup carrots, julienne cut
1 bunch scallions, including greens, trimmed and sliced thin
Annie's Naturals Goddess Dressing or Organic Goddess Dressing
Optional: 1 cup (or small pkg.) fresh sunflower sprouts, or watercress
1. Clean potatoes and put in salted cold water; bring to a boil, then lower heat
and cook until just tender (10-15 min. or so, depending on size).
2. Drain under cold water to stop further cooking, and put potatoes in bowl to cool.
3. Cut potatoes into 1” cubes, leaving skins on.
4. Combine potatoes with celery, carrots, and scallions, and mix together with Goddess Dressing.
5. Optional: garnish with sunflower sprouts or watercress.
Yield: 8 servings