- 2 pints of strawberries, raspberries or blueberries
- 3/4 cup Annie's Naturals Fat Free Raspberry & Balsamic Dressing
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 slices pound cake
- 1 pint whipped cream or vanilla gelato
- 4 tsp. powdered sugar (optional)
1. Wash, dry and quarter strawberries, then place in a bowl with Annie's Naturals Fat Free Raspberry & Balsamic Dressing.
2. Stir in sugar until dissolved.
3. Place two slices of pound cake on each plate and spoon berry mixture over the top.
4. Top each portion with whipped cream or vanilla gelato and dust with powdered sugar.