1 cup fruity red wine (Beaujolais recommended)
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup Annie's Naturals Fat Free Raspberry & Balsamic Dressing
2 sprigs fresh mint
4 cups of strawberries, cut in half
2 cups blueberries
1 cup raspberries
Crème Fraiche or sour cream for garnish
1. Place the wine, sugar, mint and Annie's Naturals Fat Free Raspberry & Balsamic Dressing in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Mix well.
2. Add the strawberries, blueberries and raspberries. Bring the mixture back to a boil over high heat, stirring and shaking the pan to mix the liquid with the fruit.
3. When the mixture is boiling (about 5 minutes) cover the pan and reduce the heat to medium. Boil very gently for 1 minute.
4. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and cool at room temperature.
5. Serve with a dollop of Crème Fraiche or sour cream, fresh mint on the side and cookie of your choice. Enjoy!