BERNIE'S BITES - GODDESS HUMMUS
- 2- 15 oz cans organic garbanzo beans- drained*
- ¾ cup Annie’s Naturals Goddess dressing
- 1 tablespoon Annie’s Naturals Garlic Oil
- 2 teaspoons Red Pepper Oil
- Juice from ½ of a lemon
- Salt and Pepper to taste (optional)
- *Dried beans can be used. Rehydrate according to the instructions on the bag. 2 ½ cups beans will be needed.
- 1 box Annie’s Homegrown Organic Bunny Classics Saltines
- 1 bag Annie’s Homegrown Organic Bunny Pretzels
- Assorted stick cut vegetables
1. Open the cans of garbanzo beans and empty into a colander. Rinse with cold water and shake to drain excess liquid.
2. Pour rinsed beans into a food processor. Add dressing, oils and juice.
Attach the lid and pulse for 45 seconds. Open and scrap down the sides with a spatula. Add the lid back on and pulse for another minute or until creamy. Season with salt and pepper to taste if desired.
3. Pour hummus into a serving bowl and refrigerate until service. *
4. Enjoy with Bunny Saltines, Bunny Pretzels and vegetables!
*Hummus can be made the night before and kept refrigerated and covered until service the next day.
Watch this recipe's video on YouTube.