BERNIE'S BITES- CHOCOLATY "BLACK GOLD" DIP
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 cup Butterscotch Chips
- 1/2 cup Cream
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Chunky Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
1. Place chocolate and butterscotch chips, butter and cream in a saucepan and melt over low heat stirring constantly. Make sure to scrape the bottom of the pan so the chocolate doesn’t burn. Set aside to cool.
2. Place powdered sugar and peanut butter in a mixer fitted with the whisk attachment and beat until combined on medium speed. Add the cooled chocolate mixture and vanilla and mix on medium speed until combined. Add the yogurt and mix until smooth. Scrape the sides of the bowl throughout mixing for an even consistency.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Add on top of the dip chopped peanuts or crushed up Annie’s Homegrown Chocolate Bunny Grahams for a fun garnish.
Serve with any three flavors of Annie’s Homegrown Pretzel Bunnies!