BERNIE'S BITES - ANNIE’S CRANBERRY SAUCE
- 1- 12 oz bag fresh or frozen Cranberries
- 1 bottle Annie’s Naturals Mango OR Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 Orange, the juice and zest
- ½ cup Cane or Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Cinnamon (OPTIONAL)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Clove (OPTIONAL)
1. Add all of the ingredients into a medium saucepan and stir to combine.
2. Bring the ingredients to a boil over medium high heat and then reduce heat to a simmer.
3. Continue cooking, stirring often, until the berries have popped and the sauce is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon (about 10-15 minutes).
4. Turn off the heat and transfer the sauce to a heat-proof bowl. Cool to room temperature and then cover and refrigerate at least an hour before service. The sauce will thicken as it cools.
This sauce can be made 48 hours in advance.
Watch this recipe's video on YouTube.