BERNIE'S BITES: ANNIE’S BUBBLY MUSTARD CHEESE DIP
- ½ cup diced Yellow Onion
- 2 Tablespoons Annie’s Naturals Garlic Oil
- 1-8 oz package Cream Cheese, Softened
- 8 oz Goat Cheese
- ½ cup grated Gruyere Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Annie’s Naturals Yellow Mustard
- 2 Tablespoon Annie’s Naturals Horseradish Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Annie’s Naturals Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Heat 1 Tablespoon of the Annie’s Naturals Garlic Oil in a small frying pan. Add the onion and sauté on medium high heat until softened and just beginning to brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Place remaining 1 Tablespoon oil, cheeses, mustards, sauce, salt and pepper in mixer fitted with the paddle attachment and cream until combined on medium speed. Add the onions and mix to combine. Scrape the sides of the bowl throughout mixing for an even consistency.
4. Transfer cheese mixture to a greased oven-proof dish and bake for 15 minutes. Pull out the dip and stir to combine; scraping the sides of the dish. Return the dip to the oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until brown and bubbly.
Serve with any three flavors of Annie’s Homegrown Pretzel Bunnies!