BALSAMIC ROASTED ONIONS
1 lb. boiling onions (cipollini are great)
¼ cup Annie's Naturals Lite Herb Balsamic Dressing
Salt and pepper (to taste)
1. Bring a large pot of heavily salted water to a boil. Add onions and boil until tender; about 12 minutes (When you insert a knife it should meet just a little resistance in the center.)
2. Drain onions and spread on a baking sheet to cool. Preheat oven to 450°F.
3. Toss onions with Annie's Naturals Lite Herb Balsamic Dressing, salt and pepper to coat.
4. Put in pre-heated oven and cook until very tender, stirring occasionally to coat until dressing has become a glaze; about 10 minutes.
5. Let the onions cool, stirring occasionally to continue coating process. Serve hot or at room temperature.