BAKED MAC & CHEESE WITH ORGANIC VEGGIES
- 2 boxes of Annie's Mac & Cheese
- 1/2 cup organic skim or low fat milk
- 2 tbsp organic butter or margarine 1 cup fresh chopped organic tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh chopped organic green and red peppers
- 1 tsp fresh basil
- 1/2 cup organic cheddar cheese, cut into strips or small pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Boil water and cook two boxes of noodles per instructions.
3. While they're cooking, mix the cheese sauce from the boxes, milk and butter or margarine and basil.
4. When the noodles are cooked, drain the water and pour the noodles into a large glass casserole dish.
5. Pour the cheese sauce mixture evenly over it.
6. Add the tomatoes and peppers, and stir until they're mixed evenly.
7. Distribute the strips or pieces of cheese on top so they melt onto the dish.
8. Cover with foil and bake for 1 hr (might be more like an hour and a half, depending on your oven).