- 1. Summertime Bean Salad
- 2. Fan Recipe: All-in-One Papaya Poppy Seed Salad
- 3. Fan Recipe: THE Best Marinated Tofu Salad
- 4. Fan Recipe: Veggie Taco Salad
- 5. Pumpkin Seed, Shitake and Goat Feta Salad
- 6. Garlic Croutons
- 7. Super Simple Pomegranate and Cranberry Side Salad
- 8. Raspberry Asparagus
- 9. Grilled New Potato Recipe
- 10. Waldorf Salad Napa Style
- 11. Winter Arugula & Pomegranate Salad
- 12. Citrus, Fig and Prosciutto Salad
- 13. Breaded Goat Cheese Medallion Salad
- 14. Roasted Red Pepper, Cannellini Bean & Asparagus Salad
- 15. Apple, Endive & Parmesan Salad with Basil Vinaigrette
- 16. Marinated Artichoke Salad
- 17. Shiitake-Sesame Wild Rice Salad
- 18. Papaya Couscous Salad
- 19. Baked Chevre Salad
- 20. Beet & Endive Salad
- 21. Primavera Pasta Salad
- 22. Greek Salad with Annie's Naturals Lemon & Chive Dressing
- 23. Heavenly Green Goddess Chicken Salad
- 24. Annie's Lemon & Chive Tuna Salad
- 25. Warm Asparagus & Wild Mushroom Salad
- 26. Woodstock Spinach, Bacon, & Avocado Salad
- 27. Shiitake Chicken Salad
- 28. Shiitake & Sesame Shrimp Salad
- 29. Bernie's Bites- Spring Grapefruit Poppy Seed Salad
- 30. Bernie's Bites: Autumn Pomegranate Salad
- 31. Bernie's Bites - Spring Lemon Asparagus
- 32. Amelia's Herbed Quinoa Salad with Raspberry Dressing
- 33. Amelia's Tuscan Spring Salad with Asparagus and Arugula
- 34. Amelia's Shrimp and Avocado Goddess Salad
AWESOME GLUTEN FREE MAC & CHEESE
This recipe will give you the velvety mouth feel of a rich conventional mac & cheese. If you are trying to eat gluten-free, this will become a favorite.
- 3 boxes of Annie's Gluten Free Rice Pasta
- 12 oz. container of Better than Sour Cream
- Dash of hot pepper sauce or pinch of cayenne
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook Annie’s Shells according to package directions, and drain pasta in colander.
In the same cooking pot, off the burner, add the sour cream product.
2. Whisk in contents of all three sauce packets, mixing until a thick sauce forms.
3. Add seasonings, then add pasta to sauce and return to burner, stirring over low heat until heated through.
Very good for families new to eating gluten free. Good treat or transition meal. Leftover vegetables and meats are great to add in at the end to make a more filling meal. Enjoy!