APPLE, ENDIVE & PARMESAN SALAD WITH BASIL VINAIGRETTE
- 4 Tbsp. orange juice
- 2 tsp. Annie's Naturals Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Consorzio by Annie's Naturals Roasted Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Consorzio by Annie's Naturals Basil Oil
- 2 Red Delicious or Pippin apples, unpeeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 4 heads Belgian endive
- 1 head butter lettuce, torn into bite size pieces
- 3/4 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chives, chopped
- Parmesan cheese shavings
1. Whisk 2 Tbsp. orange juice and Annie's Naturals Dijon Mustard in a small bowl to blend. Whisk in Annie's Naturals Roasted Garlic and Basil Oils.
2. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper. Toss apple slices and remaining 2 Tbsp. orange juice in large bowl.
3. Separate endive leaves; set aside 24 leaves. Slice remaining leaves.
4. Add sliced endive, lettuce and walnuts to a bowl with apple slices.
5. Add dressing and toss to coat. Serve and enjoy!