- 1. Meyer Lemon Asiago Risotto
- 2. Tuscan Bread Salad
- 3. Sesame Ginger Fried Rice
- 4. Parmesan Polenta Wedges with Basil Oil
- 5. Roasted Garlic Oven Braised Vegetables
- 6. Sauteed Green Bean Salad
- 7. Black Bean & Corn Salad
- 8. Oven Roasted Winter Vegetables
- 9. Fresh Tuna and Canellini Bean Salad
- 10. Balsamic Roasted Onions
- 11. Blissful Goddess Potato Salad
- 12. Cowgirl Ranch Slaw
- 13. Tuscan Green Beans
- 14. Jamaican Mango Jerk Salsa
- 15. Middle Eastern Tahini Yogurt Dip and Sauce
- 16. Raspberry Chipotle BBQ Sauce
- 17. Bernie's Bites - Goddess Hummus
- 18. Bernie's Bites - Annie’s Cranberry Sauce
- 19. Annie’s Perfect Garlic Rosemary Roast Potatoes
- 20. Bernie's Bites- Organic Buttermilk Coleslaw
- 21. Bernie's Bites: Garlic Herb Roast Vegetables
ANNIE'S WITH SPINACH AND GARLIC
- 1 box Family Size Annie’s Shells & White Cheddar
- ½ cup low-fat milk
- 1 5-oz. package pre-washed organic baby spinach
- 4 or more cloves of garlic, sliced very thin
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1. Chop spinach roughly.
2. Heat olive oil and garlic together in 10-12” skillet over moderate heat.
3. When garlic begins to color, add spinach to pan with 1-2 tbsp. water.
4. Stir-fry together until spinach begins to wilt. Remove from heat.
5. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and add to spinach.
6. Mix cheese packet contents with milk, whisking well, and add to pan.
7. Return to burner over moderate heat and stir until mixed together and heated through.
8. Season to taste with salt and pepper, sprinkle with Parmesan, and serve immediately to a hungry family of 4!