ANNIE'S TUNA CASSEROLE
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 boxes Annie's Organic Shells and White Cheddar
- 2 cups crushed Annie's Cheddar Bunnies
- 1/3 cup milk 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups of frozen peas
- 2 small cans of tuna (can be substituted for any kind of meat or tofu!)
- 1 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cup shredded colby jack cheese
1. Boil the amount of water needed for two boxes of white cheddar noodles. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. When the water boils add the noodles and the peas. Cook until done and add the cheese mix, milk, and butter.
3. In another pot heat the cream of mushroom soup and tuna.
4. In a large bowl add the cream of mushroom and tuna to the noodles and peas.
5. In a casserole dish spoon a layer of the noodle mixture and then add a layer of parmesan and colby jack cheese.
6. Repeat this until the casserole dish is filled.
7. Cover the top with a final layer of parmesan and colby jack cheese.
8. Sprinkle the crushed Annie's cheddar bunnies on top for a yummy crunch!
9. Place the casserole in the oven for 30-40 minutes until the cheese is bubbling and the top is golden brown.
10. Let cool and serve with a nice big salad topped with your favorite dressing!