ANNIE’S PERFECT GARLIC ROSEMARY ROAST POTATOES
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes
- 3 tablespoons Annie’s Naturals Garlic Oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh, cleaned rosemary
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 F. Wash and dry potatoes. Slice lengthwise and place in a large bow.
2. Drizzle potatoes with Annie's Naturals Garlic Oil, rosemary, salt and pepper.
3. Toss to evenly coat the potatoes with oil mixture and then spread evenly on a large sheet pan. Make sure the potatoes are spread out evenly so heat can circulate around them.
4. Place potatoes in the oven and roast for 40 minutes or until tender and brown. Toss halfway through cooking.