ANNIE'S NATURALS BBQ SHRIMP & MANGO TACOS
- 1/2 pound Medium Shrimp (about 15-17), peeled and deveined
- 4 corn taco shells, warmed in oven
- 3-4 tbsp Annie's Naturals Hot Chipotle BBQ sauce
- 1 tbsp BBQ seasoning
- Olive oil for saute
- 1/3 vadilla onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup cooked sweet corn kernels
- 1/2 mango, diced
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- juice from 1/2 a lime
- salt/pepper to taste
1. Heat 2 skillets over medium heat. Add olive oil to pans and warm for a minute.
2. Add sliced onions to one pan, season with salt and pepper and cook until carmelized about 10 minutes.
3. Add shrimp to the other pan, season with salt, pepper, and BBQ seasoning and saute until warm, pink, and cooked through.
4. Remove to a plate and tent with foil to keep warm.
5. Mix together mango, jalapeno, and lime juice in a bowl.
6. To make tacos: Fill each taco shell with about 4 shrimp, top with onions, corn, mango salsa, and top with BBQ sauce.