- 1. Annie's Tuna Casserole
- 2. Baked Mac & Cheese with Organic Veggies
- 3. Bunnies with Brussels, Red Onion, and Sausage
- 4. Gnocchi with Red Pepper-Brown Butter
- 5. Buttery Crisp Pork Chops
- 6. Raspberry Chicken Penne Pasta
- 7. Caesar Tortellini Salad with Chickpeas
- 8. Supreme Pizza Pasta Bake
- 9. Fan Recipe: Harvest Mac and Cheese
- 10. Annie's Classic Pasta Alfredo
- 11. Annie's Pasta Salad
- 12. Annie's with Spinach and Garlic
- 13. Awesome Gluten Free Mac & Cheese
- 14. Bunnies in the Garden
- 15. Cheesy Tomato Shells
- 16. Chicken Florentine
- 17. Dad's Night Mac & Cheese
- 18. Roasted Butternut Squash & Sage Alfredo
- 19. Homegrown Pasta Primavera
- 20. No-Cook Pasta Sauce
- 21. Nutty Cheddar & Herb Chicken Dinner
- 22. Pasta Fazool
- 23. Bacon Cheeseburger Stovetop Casserole
- 24. Italian Elbows with Turkey Sausage, Onions and Peppers
- 25. Creamy Cauliflower and Cheese Bake with Crunchy Cheddar Topping
- 26. Tex Mex Stuffed Peppers
- 27. Gluten Free "Lasagna"
- 28. Barbecue Chicken Pasta
- 29. Bernie's Bites- The "Maca-rito"
- 30. Bernie's Bites: Pumpkin Sage Peace Pasta
- 31. Bernie's Bites - Loaded Baked Potato Mac and Cheese
- 32. Fiesta Mac and Cheese
- 33. Goddess Pasta Salad
- 34. Bernie's Bites - Mac & Cheese Breakfast Casserole
- 35. Bernie's Bites: Autumn Pear Pasta
ANNIE'S CLASSIC PASTA ALFREDO
- 1 box Annie’s Alfredo Shells & Cheddar
- ½ cup petite frozen peas
- ½ cup milk
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter
- ½ cup Reggiano Parmesan, grated
- ¼ cup Prosciutto or similar dry-cured ham, sliced very thin and diced
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1. Boil pasta shells according to directions on box.
2. When pasta is nearly cooked, add frozen peas.
3. Drain, return to pot over low heat, and add butter. When butter has melted, remove from heat.
4. Mix contents of cheese packet with ½ cup milk until well blended.
5. Combine cheese sauce with pasta and remaining ingredients and mix together. Return to heat for a moment to heat through, season to taste, and serve.