ANNIE'S ASIAN SESAME PASTA SALAD
- 1 bottle Annie’s Shiitake & Sesame Dressing
- 1 pound tri-colored rotini
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 16 cloves of garlic, coarsely minced
- 2 small celery stalks, diced
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- Olive oil
- Crushed red pepper
- Fresh basil
1. Start by boiling a large pot of salted water.
2. Cook the rotini according to the package, about 8 minutes or until they are al-dente.
3, In the meantime, drizzle olive oil into a small pan and sauté the onions and celery for about 7 minutes on medium heat or until tender.
4. Drain the pasta and in a large serving bowl, place pasta and top with olive oil. Begin mixing in the sautéed onions and celery, fresh garlic, fresh bell pepper and shredded carrots. Slowly pour Annie's Asian Sesame dressing over top and mix ingredients together.
5. Add about 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper and crushed red pepper to taste.
6. Rip the basil and spread over top of pasta then mix all ingredients a final time. Serve room temperature or cold. ENJOY!