- 1 cup Annie's Naturals Lite Herb Balsamic
- 1/4 lb. Genoa salami, cubed into equal portions
- 1/4 lb. pepperoni sausage, cubed into equal portions (optional)
- 1/2 lb. white cheese (mozzarella, provolone, etc.)
- 1 cup green or black olives
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup button mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 2 cups assorted mixed greens or spinach
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
1. Toss salami, pepperoni, cheese, olives, tomatoes, mushrooms, and fresh basil with Lite Herb Balsamic in a large mixing bowl.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Serve on a large platter on top of a bed of fresh greens or spinach. Enjoy!