Pumpkin Sage Peace Pasta - Recipe - Annie's Homegrown
- 1 box Annie’s Homegrown Peace Pasta & Parmesan
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh Sage
- ¾ cup of canned 100% Pure Pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/3 cup Lowfat Milk
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- grated Parmesan Cheese (OPTIONAL)
Pumpkin Sage Peace Pasta,
- Boil the pasta according to the directions on the box and drain.
- Leave the pasta in the colander to drain and return the saucepan to the stove.
- Add the butter and cook on high heat until the butter is brown (about 1 minute).
- Turn the heat to low. Be careful of splattering; stir in the sage and cook for 15 seconds. Turn off the heat.
- Add in the pumpkin, milk, and cheese packet. Whisk to combine.
- Add the pasta back to the pan and stir well to evenly coat with sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle the top with grated Parmesan Cheese and additional chopped sage if desired. Enjoy!
Looking to buy locally?