Make it at home!
- Hands-on time: 25 minutes
- Total time: 4 hours and 15 minutes
- Serves: 8 to 10
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tbsp key lime zest
- 1/3 cup key lime juice
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup vanilla pudding
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Lime zest, for garnish
- Toasted coconut, for garnish
- To make crust mixture, combine the cookie crumbs, coconut and sugar and toss with the melted butter.
- Add mixture to a 9-inch pie pan, pressing the crust into the bottom and up the sides of pan.
- Place prepared pie pan in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the crust is firm.
- Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese with the lime zest, lime juice and sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add vanilla pudding and stir until smooth.
- Scrape filling mixture into the crust and chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours, or until set.
- Garnish the pie with whipped cream, lime zest and toasted coconut.
- Slice and serve.
Tip: If you can’t find key limes, substitute with regular limes.
Honey Bunny Key Lime Pie,