- 1 pound russet potatoes (about 2 medium potatoes)
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- ½ medium red onion
- 3 tablespoons Annie’s Roasted Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh, cleaned rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh, cleaned thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Wash and dry potatoes. Slice into 1 inch chunks and place in a large bowl.
- Remove any outer brown leaves on the brussels sprouts. Wash and dry sprouts and cut in half. Add to the bowl with the potatoes.
- Slice red onion into 1 inch chunks and add to the bowl with the other vegetables.
- Drizzle vegetables with Annie’s Naturals Garlic Oil, herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Toss to evenly coat the vegetables with oil mixture and then spread evenly on a large sheet pan. Make sure the vegetables are spread out evenly so heat can circulate around them.
- Place in the oven and roast for 30-40 minutes or until tender and brown. Toss halfway through cooking.
- Transfer vegetables to a serving dish and enjoy! Optional- Toss in a little more garlic oil after the vegetables have been pulled out of the oven.
Try this recipe with a variety of fall vegetables such as squash, turnips, or parsnips!
Garlic Herb Roasted Vegetables,