- 4-6 red potatoes
- 1 Cup Annie’s Cheddar Bunnies
- 1 TSP paprika
- 1 TSP oregano
- 1/2 TSP pepper
- 1/2 TSP salt
- 1/4 Cup melted butter or oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Cut potatoes into wedges. Put Cheddar Bunnies into a zip lock bag and crush. The smaller the pieces, the better.
- Add all other dry ingredients, mix in bag.
- Two ways to apply the mix to the potatoes 1. More Fun/Less Effective: Place potatoes wedges in large bowl with butter or oil, cover, and shake to coat wedges. Add dry mixture to bowl and shake again until dry ingredients are evenly spread. 2. Less Fun/More Effective: mix dry ingredients from bag in bowl with butter or oil until mixture is moist and somewhat sticky.
- Add a little more butter/oil if necessary.
- Spread mixture over wedges with a spoon or knife.
- Place in oven at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Allow 5 minutes to cool.
Recipe from Kevin and Alicia Weiers, photo by The Healthy Apple.