Mac & Cheese Rolls
- 1 box Annie’s Shells & White Cheddar
- 3 tablespoons buffalo sauce
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 cup bacon, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 package egg roll wrappers
- 1 egg, scrambled
- Oil, to fry
- Blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons buffalo sauce
- 1 lime
- Prepare Annie’s Shells & White Cheddar per box instructions (boil water, cook pasta, drain), but instead of adding milk and butter, add the milk, butter, buffalo sauce and bacon listed in this recipe.
- Add cornstarch and mix well.
- Allow mixture to cool completely.
- Heat oil in a large skillet to 350 F.
- When pasta mixture has cooled, mix in blue cheese crumbles and parsley.
- Next, add a heaping tablespoon of the mixture into the center of egg roll wrapper and fold.
- Seal the last fold with egg wash and close roll well.
- Fry until golden. Remove to drain and cool to handle.
- For dipping sauces, mix buffalo sauce with sour cream and a simple squeeze of a lime.
- Top fried rolls with blue cheese dressing and buffalo sauce.
For more recipes from Southern FATTY, visit www.southernfatty.com.
Bacon Buffalo Blue Mac & Cheese Rolls,