- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1 bunch of asparagus, sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 1 bunch of coarsely chopped kale
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Annie’s Organic Asian Sesame Dressing
- In a medium sauce pan bring water to a boil. Add quinoa and let simmer for 15-20 minutes until water is absorbed and quinoa is fully cooked.
- In a medium frying pan add olive oil, asparagus, kale, mushrooms, and sprinkle salt and pepper. Saute for 7-10 minutes and then add to cooked quinoa.
- Pour Asian Sesame Dressing on salad and mix until everything is combined to perfection.
- Optional: top with avocado!
For more recipes from Kathryn, check out www.kathrynskitchenblog.com.